STUDENT MEAL PROGRAM: As the school year ends, so does our current student meal program. Monday, June 1st, is the last day to pick up student meals (you will receive meals or June 1-2). However, starting on June 4th, there will be bins outside of Fort Lewis Mesa, Sunnyside, Animas Valley, Florida Mesa, Durango High School, and the downtown building containing family food backpacks from Manna. If your family needs this support, pick up will be every Thursday between 8 am-3 pm; the bags will have nonperishable items in them. If your family takes a weekly backpack, please take no more than one bag per each student in your home.
PERSONAL BELONGINGS PICK UP: Don't forget! Student materials pick up is this week on Thursday and Friday. Below is the information for you to know what day/s and time/s you are scheduled to pick up your student's materials. If you have more than one child, you can pick up all their belongings during one of your scheduled times.
+5th grade: Thursday, May 28th - 10 am - 12 pm
+ 4th grade: Thursday, May 28th - 10 am - 12 pm
+ 3rd grade: Thursday, May 28th - 12 - 2 pm
+ 2nd grade: Thursday, May 28th - 12- 2 pm
+ 1st/kinder/prek: Friday, May 29th - 10 am - 12 pm
~Chromebook returns - Th/Fr, May 28 & 29th during materials pick up times listed above.
1. Come to FLME during your designated pick up times
2. Pull up to the front of the school. Please do not exit your car.
3. Tell an FLME employee (wearing a yellow vest) your child's name and teacher. If you are picking up materials for another student, you must have a written note with permission.
4. Please wear a mask.
5. The FLME employee will bring your student's belongings to you. Please check to ensure you have all of their belongings.
6. If applicable, return borrowed library books and Chromebooks ;give the materials to the FLME employee.
As I end this letter, a thought I wanted to share. "Together may we give our children the roots to grow and the wings to fly." Thank you for continuing to partner with us so that we can best support our students, your children.
See you at materials pick up!